Terms and Conditions
- Any extension of credit by Northridge4x4 L.L.C. shall be made solely upon the terms, conditions and policies contained herein or published by Northridge4x4 L.L.C. from time to time. Northridge4x4 L.L.C. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to extend credit at any time or not to honor any order prior to delivery thereof.
- The undersigned agrees to pay any and all invoices from Northridge4x4 L.L.C., its successors and assigns, according to the respective terms of sale of each such invoice.
- At the time of sign-up, the undersigned agrees to provide Northridge4x4 L.L.C. with a valid credit card that will be used to charge all goods and services purchased by their company. This is an open authorization and amounts will vary per transaction.
- In the event that any invoice or other debt is not paid in accordance with the terms of the invoice, an interest charge equal to 1.25% per month (15% per annum) will be applied to the past-due amount. In addition, the undersigned agrees to pay all collection costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, incurred by Northridge4x4 L.L.C. All payments received by Northridge4x4 L.L.C. on past-due accounts shall be first applied to interest, collection costs and expenses, and then to reduce any outstanding balance due.
- In the event a credit or debit card is used to pay an outstanding balance due Northridge4x4 L.L.C., a 3% processing fee will be charged to the amount of the payment. This does not apply to purchases made with a credit card or debit card at the time of sale.
- Many of the manufacturers represented by Northridge4x4 L.L.C. have a Minimum Advertised Price policy often referred to as MAP. Northridge4x4 L.L.C. supports such policies to the extent permitted by state and federal law.
- Terms and credit are available upon completion of a separate credit application that can be requested from your Northridge sales representative.
- In the US there are restructions on where Byrna Launchers, Max projectiles, and Pepper projectiles can be carried or used. Each customer is responsiblbe for checking the law in his or her own state. Must be 18 years or older to purchase.
- Northridge4x4 L.L.C. is not liable for any lost or stolen packages. Shipping to apartment buildings are at your own risk.